Roof Trusses by NEMA
"We build 365 roof trusses a year."
At NEMA, we do not manufacture anything that we would not use ourselves. To find the best processes and choose the best materials, we look back to the past experience of the then-specialists in wood, following the latest trends and technologies at the same time. The result is a combination of the best across generations. NEMA rafters combine the original technique of carpentry joints with production on the latest machines by Hundegger, which ensure maximum accuracy. And since we are a company from South Bohemia, all the wood that we use comes from Novohradské hory and Šumava.
Why you should make your roof with us:
- Statics calculation is provided free of charge for every roof truss
- You are automatically notified by email about the progress of your order
- We provide only high-quality production from certified materials
- We have 20 years of practical experience, we can handle any roof structure
- For both your and our security, our professional technician will do roof surveying anywhere in the Czech Republic before starting the production
- We place emphasis on the correctness of technical details, which professional work inevitably includes
- We produce using the latest technologies and computer software
- We will present a clear price quote and guarantee the fixed price
- With us, you do not buy what you do not see - we will show you your roof before we actually launch the production
- Installation is always carried out by a group of highly trained and well-coordinated professionals
- Our certified system is subject to a rigorous independent supervision
First, we will discuss the project of your roof together, to get an idea what your expectations are and what the final phase you wish us to implement is. Based on this information we can then propose suitable technical solutions for each detail of the roof.
Thanks to our technology and software we are ready to implement even completely non-standard shapes of roof trusses. The shape of the structure is thus only limited by the imagination of the architect and the characteristics of the used material.
If you do not have your project, we will process it and create 3D previews of roof truss structure for you, along with a quote.
The next step is to stake out your construction directly on the building site and check the compliance with project documentation.
Subsequently, our designers will process production documentation in 3D software, address details related to other professions, and finally show your new roof to you.
We will have the planned construction of the roof truss evaluated by an expert in structural analysis, who shall draw up the statics calculations.
If everything is fine and you like the roof, we can proceed to production.
Material will be ordered from our sawmill, where the preparation is performed according to individual instructions.
We will generate production data.
We subsequently process each of the wooden elements using the modern technology on CNC machines. The accuracy of the production of individual parts and elements is provided mechanically, the contribution of human work is minimal at this point, as the machines provide high accuracy. This advanced technology allows us to return to the classic and proven carpentry joints used by our ancestors.
The following step is the roof truss installation, which shall be carried out on site by our technicians.